Definición de false vampire en inglés:
A large carnivorous bat that includes rodents, reptiles, and other small vertebrates among its prey:
- ● An Old World bat (three species in the family Megadermatidae, including the large Australian ghost bat, Macroderma gigas). ● A tropical New World bat (Vampyrum spectrum, family Phyllostomidae).
- These ‘false vampires’ or yellow-winged bats are quite distinctive in appearance, with long, erect noseleaves (fleshy protrusion from the nose) and huge ears.
- False Vampire Bats are found in lowland forests from Central America, south to Northern Bolivia and the Southern Amazon Basin.
- Australian false vampire bats typically roost in caves and abandoned mines.
Definición de false vampire en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia