Oraciones de ejemplo
- The research revealed 41 per cent of the UK's small businesses established before 1980 are named after a family name.
- We thought they had our family name, but apparently they both have different surnames.
- When Henne's daughter was born, she wished to give her daughter the family name, Brinton, the family name of the girl's biological father, who the petitioner was not legally married to.
1.1A family’s good reputation: he won’t disgrace the family name
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It also displayed the power that the rich had over the poor and to what lengths people would go to keep their reputation and their family name respected.
- They were not going to let a small child, a small girl who was insignificant and worth nothing go around disrupting the order and disgracing their family name.
- His eldest and most honored son had disgraced the ancient family name, exposing it to ridicule.
Definición de family name en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda