- (In a motor-vehicle engine) a belt that transmits motion from the driveshaft to the radiator fan and the dynamo or alternator.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- We thought it was the drive pulley for the water pump, which meant it would be a bit of a task to fix, and as an engine without a fan belt means no power-steering, no battery charging, no water pumping, etc.
- One of the important parts of each and every Mazda is the drive belt, or more commonly known as the fan belt.
- If the water pump cannot turn, something might be wrong with the fan belt.
Más definiciones de fan beltDefinición de fan belt en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.