(also • informal fanfic)
- Fiction written by a fan of, and featuring characters from, a particular TV series, film, etc..Más ejemplos en oraciones
- As its name suggests, fan fiction is fiction written by those who are great enthusiasts for a particular writer's work, and have borrowed his or her characters and contexts to write fiction of their own.
- Unless you're the kind of person who spends their weekends writing fan fiction about video game characters this won't matter too much.
- As a fledgling writer, I really wouldn't spend too much time worrying that people will write fan fiction with your characters in.
Más definiciones de fan fictionDefinición de fan fiction en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.