sustantivo[mass noun] • informal
- Skilful movement of one’s feet, especially in dancing or sport: they performed foxtrots with fancy footwork and great panacheMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The stage saw some fancy footwork and enthusiastic dancing as members of the State Musical Theatre of National Art rehearsed for the evening's performance.
- Prop Paul Sinfield belied his 21-stone frame with his fancy footwork and neat handling.
- A choreographer for pop stars, Henson teaches the fancy footwork associated with pop's hottest songs.
Más definiciones de fancy footworkDefinición de fancy footwork en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.