sustantivo[mass noun] Athletics
- A system of training for distance runners in which the terrain and pace are continually varied.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Also called fartlek training, intervals are used by competitive endurance athletes for improving speed and conditioning.
- The basics of fartlek is to vary your training routine, have fun and invent new things to do.
- This weekly program devotes four days to recovery training and two to aerobic and threshold training, via fartlek or ‘speed play’ exercise.
1940s: from Swedish, from fart 'speed' + lek 'play'.
Más definiciones de fartlekDefinición de fartlek en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.