- An advocate or follower of fascism.Más ejemplos en oraciones
authoritarian, totalitarian, autocrat, Nazi, extreme/far right-winger, rightist, blackshirt, militarist; nationalist, xenophobe, racist, anti-Semite, chauvinist, jingoist, isolationist; neo-fascist, neo-Nazi; corporativist, corporatistBritish • historical MosleyiteGerman, • historical Hitlerite
- I assumed it was to stop a fascist, racist dictator from forcing his views on the people of Britain.
- British trade unions have a proud history of opposing British Nazis, fascists and racists.
- The people who put forward that argument were fascists and neo-Nazis.
adjetivoVolver al principio
- Of or relating to fascism: a military coup threw out the old fascist regimeMás ejemplos en oraciones
authoritarian, totalitarian, dictatorial, despotic, draconian, autocratic, Nazi, undemocratic, anti-democratic, illiberal, extreme/far right-wing, rightist, militarist; nationalist, nationalistic, xenophobic, racist, anti-Semitic, chauvinist, jingoistic, isolationist; neo-fascist, neo-Nazi; corporativist, corporatistBritish • historical MosleyiteGerman, • historical Hitlerite
- We do not call on the state to ban fascist organisations.
- Tens of thousands of Chileans fled the brutal repression 60,000 in just the first three years of the fascist regime.
- Their main objective was to remain independent of the fascist parties.