- An event at which collections of newly designed clothing are modelled for an audience: the front row seats at a Calvin Klein fashion showMás ejemplos en oraciones
- There will also be a fashion show, where models will strut down the catwalk sporting wireless technology outfits.
- Indian designers recently organised a fashion show in Hong Kong as part of a sales promotion.
- Victoria's Secret - the saucy but classy US lingerie maker - will be having a fun-filled fashion show in Cannes tomorrow.
Más definiciones de fashion showDefinición de fashion show en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.