- Lively and exciting.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The cognitive world we live in is fast and furious and full of transport and unknown noise and probably very challenging to many people.
- The second half was full of fast and furious play, and when the full-time whistle was blown, the Sri Lanka Army had proved to be too strong for the Panthers, winning by a final score of 28 to 21.
- It will be fast and furious stuff, and full of passion, but everything must come to an end sooner or later.
Más definiciones de fast and furiousDefinición de fast and furious en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.