- A nuclear reactor in which fission is caused mainly by fast neutrons.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- For such a leap, the country needs ‘accelerated systems’ or fast reactors which utilise thorium.
- In fact it is proposed to turn it into more fuel which could power fast reactors for 1000 years.
- The waste consists of 44 tonnes of ‘breeder’ fuel that was wrapped around the core of the Dounreay fast reactor, a prototype which was shut down in 1977.
Más definiciones de fast reactorDefinición de fast reactor en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.