verbo[with object] • informal , chiefly North American
- Pressurize (someone) into doing something using rapid or misleading speech: heroin dealers tried to fast-talk him into a quick sale (as adjective fast-talking) a fast-talking confidence tricksterMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The two fast-talking characters are gone but the lively hustle at Peel and Ste-Catherine lives on.
- They are fast-talking agents who weasel monster contracts from owners for rookies who've quickly lost sight of just how lucky they are to have the opportunity to play in the NFL.
- This slim fast-talking man is a whiz with an auction hammer.
Más definiciones de fast-talkDefinición de fast-talk en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.