- A route or method which provides for more rapid results than usual: a career in the fast track of the Civil ServiceMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The ideal person will be professionally qualified and be able to demonstrate a fast track career history.
- By the time she was born, those days were behind him and he was on the fast track of an army career.
- We lack the kind of mentorship and connections with people who can help us on the fast track and up the career ladder.
verbo(fast-track) [with object] Volver al principio
- Accelerate the progress of (a person or project): the board voted to fast-track the stadium planMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The government recently announced plans for a bill to fast-track large-scale projects such as the metro.
- The minister said the government was planning legislation to fast-track infrastructure projects.
- Any plans to fast-track incineration projects are likely to cause a serious row in the cabinet.
Más definiciones de fast trackDefinición de fast track en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.