- But we know they are carrying a deadly parasite which has proved fatal to two species.
- The result would be fatal to most motorists as vehicles are likely to be damaged.
- This protects the foliage from cold and wind damage as even the walk between shop and car can be fatal to tender plants.
- However, a couple of fatal flaws in an otherwise solid defence proved costly.
- It's a fatal flaw in what otherwise has the makings of an entertainingly quirky show.
- However, when I'd finished the process I discovered a fatal flaw in the new software.
Late Middle English (in the senses 'destined by fate' and 'ominous'): from Old French, or from Latin fatalis, from fatum (see fate).
Palabras que riman con fatalantenatal, hiatal, natal, neonatal, ratel
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: fatal
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.