Definición de fathead en inglés:
A stupid person: you’re a fathead who doesn’t understand a joke
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Oh, and really, I work all day to ensure that fatheads like you get to drive your stupid cars around and never have to walk an inch in your miserable lives.
- I want to hear him read some scary fiction or corny old poetry, play his nose flute, then get us all to open our windows and shout, ‘Excelsior, you fatheads!’
- Rather we need to constantly criticise their ideas and ours so we don't become fatheads.
- Example sentences
- He has an excellent moment at the beginning: his silent flash of disgust with the fat-headed mediocrity lined up to marry Dinah is the instant he falls in love with her himself.
- It is a recipe for cutting out all the fat-headed tosh and codswallop about the need to ‘detox’ after the Christmas holidays.
- And that makes her under-graduate fabrications seem even more vacuous and fat-headed.
Definición de fathead en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia