Definición de fathead en inglés:
A stupid person: you’re a fathead who doesn’t understand a joke
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Oh, and really, I work all day to ensure that fatheads like you get to drive your stupid cars around and never have to walk an inch in your miserable lives.
- I want to hear him read some scary fiction or corny old poetry, play his nose flute, then get us all to open our windows and shout, ‘Excelsior, you fatheads!’
- Rather we need to constantly criticise their ideas and ours so we don't become fatheads.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- He has an excellent moment at the beginning: his silent flash of disgust with the fat-headed mediocrity lined up to marry Dinah is the instant he falls in love with her himself.
- It is a recipe for cutting out all the fat-headed tosh and codswallop about the need to ‘detox’ after the Christmas holidays.
- And that makes her under-graduate fabrications seem even more vacuous and fat-headed.
Palabras que riman con fatheadcathead, Flathead
Definición de fathead en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda