1Continual criticism, typically concerning trivial things: the traditional manager will attempt to get results by fault-finding
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Planetary placements are definitely Virgo-friendly at present so why squander them on fault-finding and criticising?
- When you have to confront your child, avoid blaming, criticizing, or fault-finding, which undermine self-esteem and can lead to resentment.
- Your personality has a much more critical and fault-finding tone.
2The investigation of the cause of malfunction in machinery, especially electronic equipment.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The incredibly helpful error message of ‘an unidentified error has occurred’ isn't exactly helpful when it comes to fault-finding and trouble-shooting either.
- I do a lot of fault-finding on the jets - it's highly-skilled work.
- Copies of a new health book that looks like a car manual, offering a no-nonsense guide to fault-finding and fixing, are being handed out.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- There are fault-finders in the world who live to bicker.
- He was a great fault-finder [yet he] found no fault with himself.
- You are a fault-finder who must correct other people when they are wrong.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: fault-finding
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda