- 1Possible and practical to do easily or conveniently: the Dutch have demonstrated that it is perfectly feasible to live below sea levelMás ejemplos en oraciones
practicable, practical, workable, achievable, attainable, realizable, viable, realistic, sensible, reasonable, within reason, within the bounds of possibility; useful, suitable, expedient, helpful, constructive; possible, likely, conceivable, imaginable• rare accomplishable
- This is an especially useful method for limiting items to only those considered feasible in practice.
- However, this time consuming procedure is hardly feasible in general practice and therefore is seldom done.
- We truly believe that this is a transport policy that is manageable, practical and feasible.
- 2Likely; probable: the most feasible explanationMás ejemplos en oraciones
- It is a perfectly feasible religious position to imagine a god as non-interventionist.
- I think it's actually still a feasible explanation.
- A feasible explanation for this discrepancy can be found in this work.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Once this debt has been repaid you should invest as much as feasibly possible while you are still working so as to have a sufficient retirement fund.
- Fortunately, that didn't stop them from assisting each other as much as feasibly possible.
- She had drawn James as far away from them as feasibly possible without making it obviously so.
late Middle English: from Old French faisible, from fais-, stem of faire 'do, make', from Latin facere.