Definición de feather-brain en inglés:
A silly or absent-minded person: You feather-brain! Surely you checked when you booked the holiday?
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The feather-brain loony is planning his next stunt, but it's top secret.
- This book is an intriguing read if you are a featherbrain.
- He has pet names for her such as skylark, squirrel and featherbrain.
- Example sentences
- ‘I'm just a feather-brained Cabinet minister, darling.’
- You are older, wiser, more mature, and more rational then your feather-brained students.
- The upper-class twit is too feather-brained to succeed in management, so his shifty uncle gets him a job as a worker in his missile plant.
Definición de feather-brain en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan