- A silly or absent-minded person: You feather-brain! Surely you checked when you booked the holiday?Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The feather-brain loony is planning his next stunt, but it's top secret.
- This book is an intriguing read if you are a featherbrain.
- He has pet names for her such as skylark, squirrel and featherbrain.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- ‘I'm just a feather-brained Cabinet minister, darling.’
- You are older, wiser, more mature, and more rational then your feather-brained students.
- The upper-class twit is too feather-brained to succeed in management, so his shifty uncle gets him a job as a worker in his missile plant.
Más definiciones de feather-brainDefinición de feather-brain en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.