- Ornamental zigzag sewing.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- She would add feather stitch embroidery to the neckline of the plain housedresses she bought.
- The most effective stitches are tri-motion straight, zigzag and decorative stitches such as cross and feather stitches.
- Feather Stitch is a little more advanced than some of the stitches we've been doing but I think you guys can handle it.
verbo(feather-stitch) [with object] (usually as noun feather-stitching) Volver al principio
- Sew (something) using feather stitch.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Feather stitching, in this example, is used in an eighth-inch space between eighth-inch tucks.
- You can vary the tension and the width of the stitches to create different effects, just as in Feather Stitching on plain fabric.
Más definiciones de feather stitchDefinición de feather stitch en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.