- Denoting a version of a piece of software having all the functionality intended for the final version but requiring some improvements and fixes before release: a feature-complete Beta 3 of Windows 2000 is due later this quarterMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Almost all of their apps are pretty much feature complete.
- My only caveat to this is that although Webmin is well organized and feature-complete, it is not for absolute beginners.
- It's fairly feature-complete, so if you want to limit what your users can do, you have to turn the menu and toolbars off completely.
Más definiciones de feature-completeDefinición de feature-complete en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.