- 1.1Producing many new ideas: her fecund imaginationMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The fashion world is a fecund, fruitful and fertile source of metaphoric phrases.
- They have let loose their fecund imaginations on the facts of Barrie's life like a pack of hungry dogs.
- Portraits were shown in decorous green rooms, while the more acidic green of the walls displaying mythological and Biblical heroines signaled the internal realm of Chasseriau's fecund imagination.
- 1.2 • technical Capable of bearing children.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Women were considered fecund if they became pregnant within 12 cycles of regular unprotected intercourse.
- She is fertile and fecund and as naturally beautiful as you could imagine.
- French women are already the second most fecund in the European Union, with an average of 1.9 children against an EU average of 1.4 and a British average of 1.6.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Communion with Christ freed him from egoism, enriched his life with spiritual fecundity, and developed in him a capacity for love.
- In the second part of the study, we mated females to males of differing eye span and examined the effects on fecundity and fertility.
- Nevertheless, seasonal fecundity was relatively robust in response to changes in renesting rates.
late Middle English: from French fécond or Latin fecundus.