Definición de fecund en inglés:
1.1Producing many new ideas: her fecund imagination
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The fashion world is a fecund, fruitful and fertile source of metaphoric phrases.
- They have let loose their fecund imaginations on the facts of Barrie's life like a pack of hungry dogs.
- Portraits were shown in decorous green rooms, while the more acidic green of the walls displaying mythological and Biblical heroines signaled the internal realm of Chasseriau's fecund imagination.
1.2 technical Capable of bearing children.
- Women were considered fecund if they became pregnant within 12 cycles of regular unprotected intercourse.
- She is fertile and fecund and as naturally beautiful as you could imagine.
- French women are already the second most fecund in the European Union, with an average of 1.9 children against an EU average of 1.4 and a British average of 1.6.
- Example sentences
- Communion with Christ freed him from egoism, enriched his life with spiritual fecundity, and developed in him a capacity for love.
- In the second part of the study, we mated females to males of differing eye span and examined the effects on fecundity and fertility.
- Nevertheless, seasonal fecundity was relatively robust in response to changes in renesting rates.