- Relating to or promoting increased happiness: the institution of a rule against murder is in general felicificMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Bentham's ambition of a felicific calculus - a scientific way of measuring what matters in decisions - was inherited by economics.
- And of course there was Bentham with his felicific calculus of pleasure and pain, to say nothing of Jefferson and Franklin.
- Take all those high scorers in the felicific calculus, raise the stakes and challenge Cameron to tell us how he will offer all this extra happiness on his ‘dramatically different’ tax and spend.
mid 19th century: from Latin felicificus, from felix, felic- 'happy'.
Más definiciones de felicificDefinición de felicific en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.