- 1(In Christian theology) the sin of Adam viewed as fortunate, because it brought about the blessedness of the Redemption.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There is no celebration of the felix culpa in Milton's treatise; instead, there is a conditioning of the reader to the epistemological conditions the Fall imposes.
- It is not surprising, therefore, to find Milton invoking the idea of the felix culpa in the poem
- Just this once, I'm not going to go on about just how very much I love the felix culpa passage from the Catholic liturgies.
- 1.1An apparent error or disaster with happy consequences.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- His black streak of self-destruction will be the felix culpa of his ultimate redemption.
- But there seems to be a felix culpa happening here as well.
Latin, literally 'happy fault'.
Más definiciones de felix culpaDefinición de felix culpa en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.