- (In Chinese thought) a system of laws considered to govern spatial arrangement and orientation in relation to the flow of energy (chi), and whose favourable or unfavourable effects are taken into account when siting and designing buildings.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- And the Getty Museum not only isn't arranged by feng shui, they've never even heard of it.
- Kanyu is the essence of feng shui; feng shui without kanyu is like a body without a spirit.
- Next you'll be running courses on astrology, dowsing and feng shui.
Chinese, from fēng 'wind' and shuǐ 'water'.
Más definiciones de feng shuiDefinición de feng shui en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.