Definición de fertilization en inglés:
1The action or process of fertilizing an egg or a female animal or plant, involving the fusion of male and female gametes to form a zygote.
- The embryos of all sexually reproducing organisms develop from a single cell, formed by the fusion of a male and a female gamete at fertilization.
- The act also requires that no person should provide gametes for in vitro fertilisation, storage, or donation without first being given appropriate information about treatment.
- In common with in vitro fertilisation, a gamete intrafallopian transfer cycle begins with superovulation to recruit multiple follicles and is followed by egg retrieval.
2The action or process of applying a fertilizer to soil or land.
- Forages are generally good sources of calcium and can be variable in phosphorus according to soil type and fertilization.
- We've made huge advances in agricultural mechanization, in fertilization, in soil science.
- The effect of rootstock on wine quality is probably no greater than that of other factors such as soil, climate, fertilization, and irrigation.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan