1Relating to a fetus: nutrients essential for normal fetal growth
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Can fetal growth be improved in pregnancies at risk for fetal growth retardation?
- This may also enhance understanding of how gestational age, fetal growth, and birth weight interact with each other.
- The single largest condition associated with stillbirth is failure of fetal growth.
1.1Denoting a posture characteristic of a fetus, with the back curved forwards and the limbs folded in front of the body.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Her body jerked into a fetal position as she sobbed and clutched her side.
- The boy in front of me has an odd posture: almost in a fetal position, slouched far, far down.
- He curled into a fetal position, his knees drawn close to his body, and shivered slightly.
Palabras que riman con fetalbeetle, betel, chital, decretal
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda