Definición de fetching en inglés:
Attractive: a fetching little garment of pink satin
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Enjoying a sudden burst of confidence, primarily because he'd just spotted a particularly pretty classmate in a fetching skating skirt, he shot off and left me to my own devices.
- The soloists, too, delivered a fetching geometry onstage, delightful to Balanchine aficionados anytime.
- We even got to roam around Television Centre with them a bit today - Mena making a particularly fetching weather presenter.
attractive, appealing, adorable, sweet, winsome, pretty, lovely, delightful, charming, prepossessing, captivating, enchanting;
Scottish & Northern English bonny
North American informalcute, foxy
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- And so they got on with it, taking the standard British free-fall nuclear bomb of the time, the fetchingly named Blue Danube, and designing a pressurised, water-tight casing for the land-mine version.
- Bowker is more scholarly and far better on Orwell's literary influences; Taylor, eager to be fetchingly original, breaks up his chronological account with mini-essays on aspects of Orwell's career and personality.
- Coldplay's music is reassuringly familiar and dependably thoughtful to everyone except, it seems, Chris Martin, who has fetchingly wrapped up their third album in his insecurities.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda