Definición de fetid en inglés:
Smelling extremely unpleasant: the fetid water of the marsh
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In the wards, children are crowded two and three in a bed in airless rooms, foetid with the smell of kerosene heaters.
- By the early hours of Sunday morning the fire was under control but days later the streets around the city's southside were blocked off and the air was fetid with the smell of damp smoke.
- And pot smoke lends a piquant tinge to the smell of fetid sweat.
stinking, smelly, foul-smelling, evil-smelling, malodorous, stinking to high heaven, reeking, pungent, acrid, high, rank, foul, unpleasant, nasty, noxious;
West Indian fresh
North American informal funky
literary noisome, mephitic
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Putrid smoke laced the sky, blending with the dark, low-hanging storm clouds that did not promise rain, and the eerily angelic white of mist rising from the fetidly warm earth.
- But without them I was forced to live in a world of initially swirling, but then foetidly clumping leaves.
Pronunciación: /ˈfɛtɪdli/ /ˈfiːtɪdli/adverbio
Palabras que riman con fetidindebted, minareted, rosetted
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda