Definición de fibreglass en inglés:
1A reinforced plastic material composed of glass fibres embedded in a resin matrix.
- Known for their innovative designs and pioneering technology, they were the first to use pressed steel, welded wire, fibreglass reinforced plastics and moulded plywood in furniture design and manufacture.
- The cost of one of these Sea Cat fibreglass reinforced plastic boats with a 25 hp outboard engine is 3,000 euros.
- It can also be used on plastics and fiberglass and for polishing stainless steel, high carbon steel, or bronze.
2A textile fabric made from woven glass filaments.
- It is a tightly woven, black, fiberglass mesh that is purchased locally from a provider in Yuma.
- The hull, decks and superstructure of these models are constructed of fiberglass composites using chopped strand and woven fiberglass fabrics.
- A good quality kite made from treated ripstop spinnaker cloth and fibreglass spars starts at about $10.
Definición de fibreglass en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan