- A protein which is the chief constituent of silk.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Molecular elasticity is associated with a select number of polypeptides and proteins, such as titin, Lustrin A, silk fibroin, and spider silk dragline protein.
- As water volume decreased and the concentration of fibroin increased, the proteins folded in on themselves, forming round structures called micelles.
- The mechanisms are not well defined, but iron and tin will promote the photo-oxidation of the silk fibroin.
Más definiciones de fibroinDefinición de fibroin en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.