- The highest rank of officer in the British army.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In 1941 Smuts was made an honorary field marshal in the British Army, but asked that he still be known by his old rank of general.
- The Russian tsarist army had field marshals including Suvorov, but the rank, like all the old military ranks, was abolished in 1917.
- Neither field marshal nor platoon leader should be point man.
Más definiciones de field marshalDefinición de field marshal en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.