- A theory that explains physical phenomena in terms of a field and the manner in which it interacts with matter or with other fields.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Quantum chromodynamics, the current theory of the strong interactions, is a field theory of quarks and gluons.
- The consistency condition for string theory when described in this manner is that the field theory on the worldsheet satisfy the condition for scale invariance, also known as conformal invariance.
- Lattice-gauge theorists use the Feynman path-integral technique to quantize the field theory.
Más definiciones de field theoryDefinición de field theory en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.