- 1A field test.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This paper summarizes the vehicle maneuvering and stability performance observed in field trials and compares the results to predicted performance using theoretical and empirical techniques.
- In particular, the role of hydroponic experiments that provide flexible, rapid assays for the selection of genotypes with contrasting traits for subsequent testing in field trials are examined.
- Since 1991, more than 300 field trials of such crops have taken place in the open environment, most over the past three years.
- 2A competition for gun dogs to test their levels of skill and training in retrieving or pointing.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The owner complained Digger had no energy and lacked the endurance to complete a field trial competition without becoming exhausted.
- In 1933 he invited the organizers of a local field trial tournament in Fort Davis in neighboring Macon County to hold their next competition at Sedgefields.
- No longer merely competitions to determine bird dog bragging rights, the field trials of Bullock County grew into major social events where the best of southern hospitality and home-style cooking were on display.
Más definiciones de field trialDefinición de field trial en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.