- The practice of making computer files available to other users of a network, in particular the illicit sharing of music and video via the Internet: tough deterrence schemes will need to be implemented to ensure that higher broadband speeds do not lead to a colossal increase in illegal file-sharing [as modifier]: a file-sharing applicationMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Thanks to new applications that allow greater access to data, rich media functionality, and unreserved file sharing, companies are more productive than ever.
- With such vague, broad language, the bill endangers not just file-sharing networks but many other technologies as well.
- I know my average of buying albums has dropped off since they began the Spanish Inquisition concerning file sharing.
Más definiciones de file-sharingDefinición de file-sharing en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.