Definición de filial en inglés:
1Relating to or due from a son or daughter: a display of filial affection
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- At least some of them must have experienced a bit of filial affection that they had been longing to get when he said he was to be treated like their son.
- Besides, the rule prevents the sacrifice of life to which filial affection might expose a generous youth, who in his conscience may condemn his father's conduct.
- The emerging generation are more and more impervious to standard school indoctrination, less ready to give up their seats on buses, less respectful and filial.
late Middle English: from Old French, or from ecclesiastical Latin filialis, from filius 'son', filia 'daughter'.
- Example sentences
- In order to attain their salvation, they also had to be honest, gentle, obedient, merciful, filially pietistic, and patient - all attributes of the perfect wife and mother.
- Her last name, Price, links her filially to the rules of market exchange.
- She is filially loving but also rebellious and mischievous.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan