- Ornamented with or resembling filigree work: white filigreed stockingsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- A story in The New York Times described Joan Hicks, 78, one of the several hundred fans on hand, trying to explain to young coeds why she was wearing old-fashioned attire, a long skirt and filigreed blouse.
- The laws regarding dual citizenship by birth can get quite filigreed, depending on whether both parents are Americans, if they are married, and which parent is the foreign national.
- Suddenly and unexpectedly, a shaft of sun angles towards the trees, creating a filigreed pattern and the far meadow is lit up in a narrow swathe of bright light, tinting the grass a glowing lemon-green.
Más definiciones de filigreedDefinición de filigreed en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.