sustantivo (plural fillies)
- 1A young female horse, especially one less than four years old.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Four fillies and five colts all breezed one furlong in 10.20 seconds.
- In the latest incident, the filly was one of four purchased last year and left in Ireland to be broken.
- We're got five two-year-old fillies in training with my brother, Elliott, and we've got four three- and four-year-old fillies also.
late Middle English: from Old Norse fylja, of Germanic origin; related to foal.
Más definiciones de fillyDefinición de filly en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.