Definición de filmsetting en inglés:
sustantivo[mass noun] Printing
The setting of material to be printed by projecting it on to photographic film from which the printing surface is prepared.
- This brought flashbacks of headline filmsetting on my first job.
- Successful marketing of filmsetting to printers in the 1950s and 1960s was owed in large part to the pains taken to make the product resemble as closely as possible the metal technology it proposed to replace.
- Example sentences
- I have one filmsetter and online processor located today and am hoping to wrap up a deal soon and get it in here.
- It seemed like the natural thing to do, purchasing a filmsetter and workflow solution together.
Definición de filmsetting en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India