sustantivo[mass noun] Printing
The setting of material to be printed by projecting it on to photographic film from which the printing surface is prepared.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This brought flashbacks of headline filmsetting on my first job.
- Successful marketing of filmsetting to printers in the 1950s and 1960s was owed in large part to the pains taken to make the product resemble as closely as possible the metal technology it proposed to replace.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I have one filmsetter and online processor located today and am hoping to wrap up a deal soon and get it in here.
- It seemed like the natural thing to do, purchasing a filmsetter and workflow solution together.
Definición de filmsetting en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.