- A kind of dough that can be stretched into very thin sheets, used in layers to make both sweet and savoury pastries, especially in eastern Mediterranean cookery: [as modifier]: filo pastryMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Some are made with extremely thin layers of filo pastry and have different shapes.
- Line a tart tin with 3-4 sheets of filo pastry, well brushed with melted butter.
- The traditional Arab dessert is baklava, which is an exquisite pastry with layers of phyllo dough covered with nuts and honey.
1950s: from modern Greek phullo 'leaf'.
Más definiciones de filoDefinición de filo en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.