(also filtrable /ˈfɪltrəb(ə)l/)
- 2Capable of being separated out by a filter: filterable solidsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- In 1917, d' Herelle had discovered a self-propagating filterable substance capable of dissolving dysentery bacilli, later identified as bacteriophage.
- Scrapie is a chronic disease of sheep which is transmitted by a filterable particle that is resistant to heat and formalin fixation.
- Hundreds of WinXP machines launching a DDoS attack using forged, possibly rapidly varying, IP addresses will not be filterable by the targeted victim's ISP, and will without doubt succeed in swamping his/her link.
Más definiciones de filterableDefinición de filterable en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.