(also British finance house)
- A company concerned primarily with providing money, e.g. for hire-purchase transactions.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The result of all this self-interest and tunnel vision: GM has effectively become a finance company that actually loses money making cars.
- The previous year, the three men hired a corporate finance house to find a buyer for the company.
- If you buy a car on hire purchase, your contract is with the finance company, not the retailer (they are usually separate companies).
Más definiciones de finance companyDefinición de finance company en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.