A seed-eating songbird that typically has a stout bill and colourful plumage.
- The true finches belong to the family Fringillidae (the finch family), which includes chaffinches, canaries, linnets, crossbills, etc. Many other finches belong to the bunting, waxbill, or sparrow families
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Finches get bigger, fish gets smaller, but a finch is still a finch and a fish is still a fish.
- Their bills are slimmer than those of most finches.
- Sometimes they are called Painted finches, or Rainbow finches.
Definición de finch en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.