- Make small adjustments to (something) in order to achieve the best or a desired performance: they can fine-tune the computer programs to focus on a small region of spaceMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The two men spent at least half-an-hour helping the students adjust and fine-tune their spurs.
- Weariness from the frequent travel and a desire to fine-tune his golf game were his reasons.
- The scientific team is now fine-tuning the strategy for transfer to producers.
Más definiciones de fine-tuneDefinición de fine-tune en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.