- Thick paint designed to be applied with the fingers, used especially by young children.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This is a fine way to honor the messy munchkin inside you with plenty of papier-mâché, finger-paints, or oodles of play-doh!
- The pictures in my book are all finger-paints.
verbo(finger-paint) [no object] (usually as noun finger-painting) Volver al principio
- (Especially of children) apply paint with the fingers.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It's silly, debatably sexy and it allows for a kind of freeform creativity most people haven't engaged in since finger-painting as a tyke.
- She suspects she could do something similar by finger-painting while blindfolded.
- Joe, Blue, and their friends are finger-painting and Blue wants to add someone else to the picture.
Más definiciones de finger paintDefinición de finger paint en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.