- A flute, such as a recorder, played by blowing endwise.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- With a fipple flute, air is blown into the mouthpiece and is split by a piece of wood, bone, plastic or metal located inside the body
- The tin whistle is an end-blown, vertically-held, six-hole fipple flute, in the same family as the recorder and numerous other fipple flutes.
- Native American flutes are not the only fipple flutes.
Más definiciones de fipple fluteDefinición de fipple flute en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.