- (Of a missile) able to guide itself to its target once fired.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The missiles that had been fired at the helicopter were state-of-the-art fire-and-forget missiles with multiple sensor systems.
- The weapons are lightweight fire-and-forget anti-tank missiles and use electro-optical and fibre-optic technologies.
- The fire-and-forget principle underlies the development of all modern precision guided weapons today.
Más definiciones de fire-and-forgetDefinición de fire-and-forget en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.