sustantivo (plural firemen)
- 1A male firefighter.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Staggering house prices are forcing qualified teachers, nurses, firemen and police officers to leave the borough because they cannot afford to buy in the area.
- How much does it cost to clean up ten fatal road crashes every day, and how many emergency workers - police, paramedics, firemen, doctors and nurses - are involved?
- Each year, firemen, forestry workers, civilians, Gardaí and sometimes soldiers are deployed for long periods in bringing outbreaks under control.
- 2A person who tends a furnace or the fire of a steam engine or steamship.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- At least you found his machinery and equipment and the fireman building up his fire and steam for the heavy draw to come; but he was by himself.
- On the St Clair Avenue side of the yards, there is an old house, now used by the locomotive department as a bunk house for the locomotive drivers and firemen.
- Both the engineer and fireman of the train were killed instantly in the overturning of the giant locomotive.
Más definiciones de firemanDefinición de fireman en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.