- A group of soldiers detailed to shoot a condemned person.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They went through the farce of a court martial and were then shot by a firing squad.
- The American and Spanish ministers made unsuccessful appeals for postponement of her execution in Germany, and she was shot by a firing squad on October 12, 1915.
- Then the commander of the firing squad went forward and shot each in the forehead.
Más definiciones de firing squadDefinición de firing squad en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.