Definición de first-degree en inglés:
1 Medicine Denoting burns that affect only the surface of the skin and cause reddening.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The corpsman said that a small third-degree burn might be difficult to recognize if it is located in an area of second- or even first-degree burn skin damage.
- Thin or superficial burns (also called first-degree burns) are red and painful.
- Scarring from first-degree burns and light second-degree burns may disappear within a few months.
2 Law , chiefly North American Denoting the most serious category of a crime, especially murder: he was convicted of first-degree murder
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He was convicted of first-degree murder and sentenced to death.
- Pennsylvania was the first U.S. state to abolish capital punishment for all crimes except first-degree murder.
- I decided to present this case through a Broward County grand jury and they indicted him for first-degree murder as an adult.
Definición de first-degree en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán