- The first presentation of a bill to a legislative assembly, to permit its introduction.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- We are therefore very happy to support this bill through its first reading to the select committee stage.
- The Education Act should be ready for a first reading in the legislative assembly by February 2006.
- The bill has passed the first reading in the Legislature and will be forwarded for further review next month.
Más definiciones de first readingDefinición de first reading en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.