- A person buying a house or flat who has not previously owned a home and therefore has no property to sell.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Personally, I think house prices are wobbly enough to warrant would-be first-time buyers sitting it out for a bit longer to see what happens to the market.
- What does that mean for young or first-time buyers?
- She said it was just as hard then for first-time buyers as it is now.
Más definiciones de first-time buyerDefinición de first-time buyer en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.